Dropped Object Prevention Solutions for Aerial Lift
Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP)
- FR ZIP WRAP - Fits over 170 Models of lifts
- FR ZIP ENTRY WRAP - Fits over 170 Models of lifts
- MLS228J - FITS 8 FT. WIDE PLATFORMS FOR JLG
- MLS226J - FITS 6 FT. WIDE PLATFORMS FOR JLG
- MLS228G - FITS 8 FT. WIDE PLATFORMS FOR GENIE
- MLS226G - FITS 6 FT. WIDE PLATFORMS FOR GENIE
- SLS4632 - FITS SKYJACK III, 4626 & 4632
LIFT GUARD PLATFROM MESH Part# 1286301GT
THE NEW GENIE® LIFT GUARD™ PLATFORM MESH – SCREEN ACCESSORY
PREVENTS DROPPED OBJECTS FALLING FROM AERIAL WORKSITES.
- 1. Fully encapsulates the platform from top rail down to under the platform bottom
- 2. Provides protection to workers, bystanders and property
- 3. Offers maximum visibility of the jobsite
- 4. Single person, tool-less installation in less than 10 minutes
- 5. Engineered from durable, lightweight materials
- - Designed for the rigors of outdoor construction
Tutus Means Safety. . .
Think You Got What It Takes!
Contact us today to learn more about the highly innovative TuTuS product line.
- - Excellent lead times
- - Over 18 product sku's available for distribution
- - No Contract pricing available (registered distribution companies only)
- - Price Reduction for Volume Purchase
- - Price Reduction for Annual Commitment
- - Sales and Customer assistance
- - USA manufactured products standard
- - ISO 9001/ USA manufactured products with MOQ available
- - ISO 9001 / Non-Domestic manufactured with MOQ available
"It is my commitment to you that; In humility we shall count others more significant than ourselves. Looking at others interest not just our own. Planning and acting for the ability to reach our greatest potential in the present while preserving our ideals for future generations. Living up to our high ethical standard while always showing respect for others. Utilizing all of our senses and combined experience for the creation of advancements in our products and how we do business. Discovering new concepts and opportunities to advance our vision. Delivering high quality while striving for continues improvement. Valuing each other while encouraging individual contributions and accountability. Maintaining pleasure, enjoyment and amusement in our work environments!"
- Forrest Hester, Founder of Tutus, LLC