Our Competitive Advantage
TUTUS is committed to providing Safe Effective Economical Solutions
T. Executive board members are experts in the access industry. The diverse background is a valuable addition to the following organizations that rely heavily on the volunteers such as us.
- SAIA Aerial Work Platform (AWP) Council – Chair
- ANSI/SAIA A92.24 Sub-Committee - Secretary
- ANSI/SAIA A92.22 Sub-Committee - Member
- ANSI/SAIA A92.20 Sub-Committee - Member
- ANSI/SAIA A92.7 Sub-Committee - Member
- ASC A92 – Aerial Work Platforms Main Committee - Member
- IPAF North America Regional Council (NARC) – Member
BSR/SAIA A92.22 Safe use of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms (MEWP)s.
Section 126.96.36.199 Effect of Wind Forces on MEWPs
MEWPs shall not operate in wind speed conditions beyond the maximum allowed by the manufacturer. No modifications or additions to the MEWP that affect its wind loading and consequently its stability shall be made without the manufacturer’s approval. Where this approval cannot be obtained from the manufacturer, approval shall be obtained from an engineer.
Wind Tunnel Testing
The purpose of this project was to determine the impact that aerial lift safety netting has on the structural integrity of aerial lifts. Previously, easily accessible but inadequate methods were used to ensure OSHA regulations were met while using aerial lift platforms on construction sites.
Going from concept to market ready product is possible because of our process. Learn more about how we make it happen when you choose to BeTutus.